CW Power Measurement
Measure CW power from 10 MHz to 50 GHz at more than 17,500 readings per second over GPIB. Measure up to 90 dB with a single sensor, and select from a variety of high power sensors up to 50 W.
- 80301A Series Standard Power Sensor, +20 dBm to -70 dBm, 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- 80310A Series Low VSWR Power Sensor, +26 dBm to -64 dBm, 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- 80320A Series High Power Sensor, +30 dBm to +47 dBm (1W to 50 W), 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- 80330A Series True RMS Series Power Sensor, +20 dBm to -30 dBm, 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- 81305A Standard CW Power Sensor +20 to -50 dBm; 10 MHz to 50 GHz, 2.4 mm (m), for 8650B (Opt 12) only
These sensor groups work with the 8540B, 8540C, 8650A, 8650B and 58542 VXI series power meters and the 8003 Scalar Network Analyzer.
Datasheet for all power sensors listed above can be found in all models power meter and scalar network analyzer datasheet.
>>Click here for Power Sensor Cables Length Selector Guide
>> Click here for Sensor to Meter Compatibility Chart Overview